Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, June 19, 2020

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Friday 6/19

OK,

An enormous weekend starts now as I've completely handicapped all 7 races from Royal Ascot to start the day. The best turf racing in the world continues through Saturday and I certainly have my opinions. Went against Stradivarius yesterday but should have just taken the favorite as he was way to much for them. I had Mountain Angel on top but after making final adjustments, eliminated him and was stopping my feet as he swept past for victory. I also had upgraded Highland Spirit in the 1st but not far enough as he lit up the tote with a $50 win. I had 5 winners over first two days, so I'm really seeing it well over there, just need things to fall into place - and that's today.

The Ascot races are not serious bets, more of actions bets as I make Win wagers and exactas depending on the prices. Really looking forward to today's races after getting skunked yesterday. 

As for Belmont park, I tabbed 3 Top Pick Winners from 10 Thursday races and have two very interesting turf horses today, each one singling its own PK5, one each early and late.

Today's has enormous promise and I'm looking to cash in on it. We also start the Two Day PK5 at Belmont, not that anyone else is talking about it whatsoever.

A Weekend Pass might be the best play this weekend as Saturday is looking very bright. Not only will I have Full Card Closing Day at Royal Ascot, Full Card for Belmont Park as it's Belmont Stakes Day, two good turf races at Churchill Downs for I'll have their last 6 races including the Late PK5 and I have a Stable Mail Special at Woodbine, a 4 Star Turf Play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your Weekend Pass!

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 7 - #11 A LITTLE FAITH - This Candy Ride filly makes her 4 yr old seasonal debut today and natural improvement is expected going 3 to 4. She is 2/2 on the Belmont turf so she appreciates the big turns, gets some pace up front, and the favorite is also making her seasonal debut but switching away from Chad Brown making this race ripe for the upset. Down the road late for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: