Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Free Belmont Horse Pick - 9/24

Friday September 24th -

K, I slowed down some last Sunday as I finished with 1 win and 2 seconds from 7 selections. I let out some loud expletives as Court Vision blew out the Woodbine Mile. Today I'll come back strong with 6 selections - all at Belmont Park. I have two 4 Star selections including a wickedly fast first time starter. Buy your selections now at www.pick4win.com ... In the last 5 betting days I have 7 winners from 33 picks for 21% Winners and 19 for 33, for 58%  in the Money.

As for today's Free Picks -

Belmont 7 - #10 Midnight Billy - returns to Belmont where his explosive late kick is best exploited , hits very hard at a good price. Look out!!

The very best of luck!

No comments: