Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Free Horse Picks - 9/19

Sunday September 19th -

I gonna keep it rolling today for sure as I have 7 total plays today at www.pick4win.com including 4 @ Belmont Park and 3 grass stakes races at Woodbine. If it wasn't for some bad trips in Canada yesterday, we might have had 2 more winners - ( now 8 wins in last 26 picks for 31% winners and 'In the Money' with 16 of last 26 picks for 62% over the last 4 betting days)...

I do have one 5 Star selection today at Belmont. A clocker I know told me during the Saratoga meet that this horse was a 'freak'. In the same race is another 2 yr old first timer who popped up in my stable mail because the trainers said' she's special'. Well , I'm betting 'the freak' to WIN and boxing with my other 'in the know' horse ~ and this is just one of four or five great betting opportunities I've doped out for Sunday. Are you ready to wager today? Not if you do so without my selections for today!

As for today's Free Picks -

Belmont rc9 - #5 Kristi With a K - 15/1 on the morning line , goes second off the long layoff today so a much better performance is expected , returns to Belmont where her Best lifetime races are over these turf courses, and the kicker is she LOVES 'give' in the ground which she will get today as the turf at Belmont will probably be rated 'Good'. With an expected step up in fitness, she will be right there at a very juicy price.

The very best of luck!  Buy the rest of today's card now!

No comments: