Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Free Horse Pick - Saturday 9/25

Well-

I had a second at 14/1 with the $88 exacta and two thirds Friday at Belmont Park. Today there are some fantastic races where I have strong opinions. I have a 4 Star Stakes daily double at Parx Racing (formally Philly Park) plus two 5 STAR Stake selections I am gonna load up on. Saturday's selections include 4 @ Belmont Park, 2 @ Parx Racing, and one each at Delaware Park and Monmouth Park. Visit www.pick4win.com or e-mail me to purchase today's selections.

As for today's Free Pick - Belmont rc2 - #4 Magnificent Tiger - added blinkers in last for Mr Penna and responded with a lifetime best effort. Has a distinct speed advantage here - down the road. Use this money to parlay into my 5 Star selections and you too could have 'a very good day!'

Walkin tall Trotter!!

Best of luck!

No comments: