Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Racing Link !

Announcing a new racing link affiliated with Pick4win.com & Hoof Prints and Horse Play -

The Back Side Network -

I love the concept of this website. They might be the only ones with better info than me !! I worked for years on the backside , cooking breakfast near Claires Court. I made a lot of friends, and also got serious info. There is nothing better than hearing from an exercise rider, groom , or hot walker how their horses are doing. I made some life time scores with this info.

So I highly recommend The BackSide Network as another source for quality racing information. Click on the link listed below, and if you purchase through my link to The BackSide Network, I will give you a weekend of FREE Plays from Pick4win too!! ...

Ciao

No comments: