Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Saturday 4/23

 OK,

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Keeneland and races 5-10 from Aqueduct with Pick5, Pikc4, Pick3 and the All Turf PK3 from Keeneland.

The races suit my eye today and I'm excited to get started later. I like a turf horse off the bat at Aqueduct in race 5 which gets my NY action underway. The Keeneland races are always tricky but today's just seemed to line up for me which will make for a fun day of cashing tickets.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 1 - #5 SPYCRAFT - This Discreet Cat gelding ran the 3rd fastest race by a claimer since 2014 when he sizzled in last over the Keeneland strip. His claim was voided that day and was returned to Eddie Kenneally, who seems to have the hand of God winning everything after a prolonged slump after the Servis/Navarro arrests. He signaled his readiness with a smart 46.3B from the gate March 30th, fully expecting the Eddie train to keep on rollin.

The very best of luck!

No comments: