Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Thursday 4/28

 OK,

Seems weird but its Opening Day at Belmont Park as I've completely handicapped all 9 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Two days left at Keeneland where I've handicapped races 5-9 with the Late PK5, PK4 and PK3 wagers. The All Turf PK3 as well as its all in the last five races.

I normally don't get into Belmont Park till after the Derby but somehow the timing allows so I'll get settled in as its always one of my most productive meets after Saratoga and Gulfstream Park. Should be lots of turf racing as racing starts to simmer in NY.

Nice day at Keeneland yesterday but could have been a lot better. Thought I had one in the 4th as Peligroso was my selection to bust the race open going 1st turf. The horse went from 21/1 to 13/1 in last three minutes, broke running, looked home free mid-stretch but got nailed on the wire as a Wesley runner flew home to beat us.

I like those late races today, interesting turf races, lets cash some tickets.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 1 - #5 EAU CLAIRE - This Point of Entry filly returns off the 17 month layoff for a new turf barn as Tom Bush retired last fall. She comes out 1st for Arnaud Delacour who strikes at a 36% win rate with new runners and a 44% win rate (8/19) with runners off layoffs longer than 180 days, so this horse will be very well prepped for return. She's a half to one of my favorite NYB turfers, Pecatonica and her sire won multiple G1's over the Belmont turf so she's very well meant today and returns running for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: