Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Road to the Roses - continues...

Ola'

The 3 yr olds have two good Derby preps this weekend - The Sham and The Fountain of Youth. Both should be exciting races with both races having close to full fields.

The Sham should be a coming out party for my boy - Mr Hot Stuff. I've had him in my stable - mail since last summer when I took a keen interest in Cl. John . He made to best run of any 3 yr old I've seen ' On the Road' breaking his maiden. He finished like a runaway freight train while Dunkirk just lumbered home , not even close in strength visually .

The Fountain of Youth will be an outstanding race, might be the most impressive in 10 years. There will be a 44 half , a 1:09 6f , and I wanna see who is still standing down the lane.

Stay tuned for more info as race day gets closer.

Get Lucky !!

No comments: