Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 22, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/22

OK,

We got off to a great start on Thursday as I tabbed 3 Top Pick Winners from my 1st four races and cashed enough tickets multiple times to make gambling money for the entire weekend.

Our day started out with My Good Venezuela who won the 2nd at $10.40, my 2nd choice won the 3rd and Top Pick Penwith won the 4th for a easy $68 Pick3 that was had multiple times.

We also won the 5th with Thursday's Best Bet - Simple Love who got crushed late paying $5.80 to win. I did also tab 4 Listed Winners, so chances are money tickets were there to cash depending on your wagering style and strategies.

For Friday I've completely handicapped for all dirt as Gulfstream is Off the Turf today doing races 2-10 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I do have a couple of stronger selections in races 3 and 5 as long as my horses don't get scratched.

Also available today are RacingWithBrunos Workout Reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, The All Track Workout Combo and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 4 - #3 BROTHERS FOREVER - This Colonel John gelding comes in off a short freshening for the live Jorge Navarro barn. He takes a jump in class today but is bred to adore a wet track. He showed good speed last time which will only help on a wet surface and continues to work well in the mornings. Should be able to clear the field and skate wire to wire.

The very best of luck.

No comments: