Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Free Sunday Pick4win.com Horse Pick for saratoga 8/17

OK,

Saratoga was rough yesterday as the breaks didn't fall my way. The last race summed it up perfect. I have Woodfield Springs as my 2nd best bet of the day at a big price, 12/1. This horse saved ground on the rail, was so much the best, yet Rosie could never get the horse off the rail. Five strides later, the horse shied and bounced off the rail, yet regained full stride to hold second. He was an hour the best, with a better trip, I was cleaning up as we would have scored the Late PK3.

But we did have success at Arlington on the Million Day card. I listed a PK4 with a single. The single got beat by my second choice who was even money by a head - that was the only race we lost. If you added my second choice to the wager, you collected $2450 for the $0.50 wager.

I did score out in the Arlington Million as I selected the winner Hardest Core who paid $25.00 $10.40 & $6.00. I also gave out the $101 exacta, $662 trifecta, $3337.80 superfecta, and the $466 daily double.

I cashed out in one race after stubbing my toes all day long at Saratoga. Sometimes you just have to keep firing off those wagers, you'll eventually be rewarded.

For Sunday I have all 11 races from Saratoga completely handicapped with suggested Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers. Some pretty nice wagering opportunities today as I have a 4 Star & a 4.5 Star selections - one to anchor each Pick4. Keeping the ball rolling today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 4 - #1 UNBRIDLEDEXPLOSION - this Ian Wilkes train daughter of Eddington has run four races lifetime while getting better in each and every start. She just missed over this track under this condition last time, has a sharp workout, and with that continual improvement, she should win this by open lengths.

The very best of luck.

No comments: