Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Websites now flying BetAmerica.com banners w/Free Weekend Pass & *Free $300 from BetAmerica

A new beginning.

As of today I will be promoting BetAmerica.com on both my websites, this one, and Pick4win.com as a wagering hub with an amazing offer for Pick4win.com players. 

As a special, if you maximize your initial deposit to $300, not only will you get that $300 back as a Bonus from BetAmerica.com (*see their website for exact bonus details, click banner above), I will give you a Pick4win.com Weekend Pass for free.

BetAmerica.com is now accepting wagers from NYRA tracks so now my players can use my selections in their BetAmerica.com accounts to wager on NY and take advantage of the amazing free offers.

To qualify, you must click one of the BetAmerica.com banners above, open an account with a $300 initial deposit. I will verify that you signed up through the link from here or on Pick4win.com - Once done, I will give you a Weekend Pass with Friday - Sunday selections for Free. Even better, BetAmerica will give you a 100% Bonus on your initial deposit up to $300, so your 1st $300 of action is basically free too.

How can you pass that up, especially if you're looking for a place to make some wagers.

No comments: