Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Saturday 11/27

 OK,

Back at it with the Free Picks as we are getting closer to one of my favorite meets as the Gulfstream Championship Meet opens next Friday and I can't wait, I dominate the turf course and they've added a Tapeta track I can't wait to put in play. But that will have to wait as its one of my favorite weekend of the year - The Hollywood Turf Festival. I have such fond memories of cashing big tickets in my sleepwear late Sunday night as Good Reward, Showing Up, Unbridled Command and Mo Town all took the Hollywood Derby much to my pleasure. I can't wait to bet my selection today too, we're gonna have some fun once again.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Aqueduct with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Some excellent turf action in NY too as I am looking forward to swinging in the 3rd, 5th, 9th & 10th with some solid priced turf selections. 

From Del Mar I've completely handicapped races 5-9 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. We have three turf stakes culminating with the Hollywood Derby which I plan on blowing up once again.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 7 - #3 SY DOG - This Graham Motion trained colt by Slumber get some pace in his debut but unleashed an electric late kick to inhale the field while drawing off late. He goes two turns today, but the distance and ground should be not problem and he runs them down again.

The very best of luck! 

No comments: