Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, October 8, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Friday 10/8

 OK,

Another big weekend at hand as Keeneland opens today with some of the best racing in KY as we progress towards the Breeders Cup.

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 9 races from Belmont Park & all 10 races from Keeneland with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I like a turf horse in the Early PK5 from Belmont plus 

Keeneland debuts an all turf $3 Turf PK3 which will provide excellent payout with the $3 increment. Ticket structure will be important. I have two tickets listed today as the sequence could prove tough with the opening leg 2 yr old babies. 

As nice as the races are today, they're even better on Saturday. I really like two turfers at Keeneland and I'll be completing Belmont's Saturday later today so prospects are good for another fantastic weekend as I look to cash from coast to coast like last week. I've been on one of my best rolls ever since Travers Week, we slowed a little last weekend but am looking to cash more big tickets this weekend.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selection package.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 5 - #2 SOLIB - This daughter of Champion American Pharoah peaked her fitness with two starts at Saratoga including her turf debut last where she showed speed and weakened late. Inside speed has the edge on the Inner Turf with the gate at such an awkward angle so she should settle on the lead taking these on a merry chase to the wire.

The very best of luck!



No comments: