Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 9/18

 OK,

Another fabulous day had by all Pick4win Players on Friday - at least it was there for you and I certainly took advantage pulling out buckets of money with a stretch of Top Picks & 2nd picks winning and cashing out some generous rolling tickets.

On Friday I tabbed 3 Top Pick Winners starting with Trinni Luck in the 3rd. We got put up in the 4th as Gal in a Rush paid $15.20 $6.60 $4.70 w/ the $28.50 exacta, $26.50 DD & $86.50 PK3 (all for $1) and we just kept rolling. My 2nd pick won the 5th cashing the $225.50 PK3 & $542 PK4 (again all for $1). Rocked out one more in the 6th as my 2nd pick won again cashing another PK3, this time $263.50 for every $1. I pressed on some sequences for multiple dollars and scored out. That's the 3rd enormous day since Travers Week and 2nd in last seven days as the fire continues Saturday.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Belmont Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Like the turf races again at Belmont as the 3rd, 7th, 9th & 10th present opportunities to cash nice tickets including three of these races in Late PK5.

I've also handicapped race 6-11 from Woodbine as they have two G1 turf races whicj includes a Best Bet and some interesting races carded before that action unfolds. I've found a few maidens I like as well that are bound to provide fireworks. Lastly I've listed the Cross Country PK5 which will be a "bet it and forget it" as the Churchill races go off way after my bed time. 

Fantastic day to play, rolling White99 hot, lets keep it rolling and bring more buckets of money home.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick -

Belmont race 3 - #2 BIPARTISIANSHIP - This Graham Motion trained daughter of Bated Breath is one of my favorite 'angles' for this barn. I love when Graham gets a European runner, gives them a few works right off the plane and gets them in the box - they're ready to roll. This one also gets 1st Lasix after losing to repeat winner in G3 stakes last out by lass than 4 lengths. Down the road.

The very best of luck!

No comments: