Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, July 16, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Friday 7/16

 Ok,

We are underway at Saratoga as I tabbed 3 Top Pick Winners yesterday with three more Top Picks running 2nd so I was all around it and looking to build momentum. 

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 10 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Some nice sequences today the Late PK5 especially as I have two turf runner on top that should be $25+ returns including My Best Bet. Another wonderful day to play. 

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selection package.

For Friday's Free Pick ~ 

Saratoga race 4 - #3 FORTUNA - This Graham Motion trained runner makes her 2nd start off the layoff so a much better effort is expected with the added fitness of a prep race. She does posses positional speed which I fully expect to see today as she should get engaged right into the race by Johnny V from the bell getting her home on the wire first.

The very best of luck!

No comments: