Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Park Horse Pick for Wednesday 2/10

 OK,

Nothing but winners all weekend as we roll into a new racing week. For Wednesday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream with Pick5, Pikc4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

I have one I'm excited about tomorrow and we'll see if we can build some bank roll to let if fly tomorrow. some interesting turf races today while we negotiate the cheap dirt races. Same Gulfstream, different day.

I'll be playing all day looking to cash around a turf horse.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #5 FIELDER - This Sidney's Candy gelding finally gets back to what he does best, sprinting on turf. Barn has been putting live runners on track, I fully expect this one to come out running, grab a forward position and power home a winner.

The very best of luck!

No comments: