Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, February 5, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 2/5

 OK,

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I've also listed the Stronach5 PK5 as well as we try and nail that value added $1 wagers.

The Late PK5 is where its at again today for me plus the Stronach5. The late races suit my eye much better with the stronger selections as the day goes on. Another nice weekend setting up as Saturday I'll add the Late PK5 from Tampa Bay Downs on their stakes laden card plus the Golden Hour PK4 on Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait to hit one of those. I put together small tickets and take my shots, usually $36 or less and the wager is always rewarding.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selection package as the Weekend Pass is your Best Bet.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 4 - #2 LIZA STAR - This Cool Coal Man mare should be dead fit making her 3rd start off the layoff and 2nd on turf. She gets a jock switch to Corie Lanerie, will be forwardly placed using her speed for victory today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: