Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 3/14

OK,

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped all 11 Gulfstream races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Been waiting for one to return to the races and they come back as today's Best Bet. I'll be building my tickets around them looking to maximize my returns. The Late PK5 has four turf races and we have the single.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 11 - #3 MADISON BLUES - This Indygo Shiner mare comes in fresh for new barn after last start in NJ. She posses all the speed and picks up Jose Ortiz for today's affair. I expect her to be 1st or 2nd most of the way around getting her nose to the wire on time.

The very best of luck!

No comments: