Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 3/17

OK,

The luck of the Irish is with us today as a nice day of races is on tap.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream 1-13, Oaklawn 7-10, Turfway 8-10 and Santa Anita 8th with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested at all locations where applicable.

We have some nice turf action today plus those stakes races as I test my Polytrack skills once again but I do just as well as I do on turf so we may run into a nice ticket down in KY.

I have two turf plays at Gulfstream, one in each PK5 that could be a $20+ horse which would light those bets up.

Its gonna be a nice day to play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #5 MONDAY PIRATE - The Leroidsesanimaux gelding overcame trouble last time for victory and has found a home on turf. He's in lifetime best form, should sit a stalking trip and nails them late.

The very best of luck! 

No comments: