Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Saturday 6/6

OK,

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Belmont Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Fantastic day of racing awaits and it starts in NY as the races at Belmont are due to provide the same fireworks as we've seen over the last two days. Lots of great turf action all day long and I can't wait to play. The Late PK5 looks outstanding again as I'm only expecting one favorite to survive the sequence. Banking on my turf prowess today, let's cash some tickets.

I've also listed a Cross Country PK5 play using three Belmont & two Churchill Downs races.

Keeping the action going all day long as I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Santa Anita as its Derby Day at the Great Race Place. Probably my last day doing Santa Anita Full Cards, fields are getting shorter and value is getting hard to find. Now that Belmont is back open, I'll have my hands full anyway still trying to include some Churchill. 

Plenty of action to feast your fancy. Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Belmont Park race 2 - #11 MY ECLAIR - This Speightstown gelding debuted over the winter at Tampa Bay Downs trying to gather his speed at a turf then a route, weakening in both. After a 60 day freshening he returned to control the race from his outside post, let everyone break, gathered himself, then drew alongside and on out to the lead for victory. Getting the best speed rider in the colony in Kendrick Carmouche who should execute the same trip as last out for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: