Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Free Pick4win.com Churchill Downs Horse Pick for Saturday 5/30

OK,

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Churchill Downs and all 9 races from Santa Anita Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Another deep card awaits at Churchill Downs where I've honed in the last two weeks and have been pulling out winners at what seems like a very difficult start to the meet. I made some changes to my handicapping approach at CD and we're reaping the rewards.

Just yesterday I had 3 Top Pick Winners including a break out 2 yr old firster in Cazadero who simply crushed the field at a pretty nice mutual $12.60 $7.00 $3.40. Should of had a ice cold PK3 if it wasn't for a silly ride on Sugoi who missed by less than a half length, followed by Envoutante at $4.80 $3.60 $3.00 & the whopper who stumped many in Lexitonian $25.80 $7.60 $5.60 with the cold $95 exacta & $104 DD.

I do like the card today in KY as my Best Bet is in the 6th and nobody I've seen even mention her, I like those the best! My turf opinions will be well backed today as the 3rd, 6th, 9th & 11th are turf races I will be looking to key off of and around. Both those double digit winners yesterday were on the dirt so I'm looking to cash a nice running ticket today.

I also have the full card at Santa Anita and have a distinct plan for today, with a few races to build around where nice prices should be available.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Churchill Downs race 3 - #12 FLYING THE COLORS - This War Front filly makes her 2nd start off the layoff today so her fitness level won't be questioned. She has always worked well as her shorts prices reflect. She adds blinkers today which I think will put her in charge from the bell, taking the lead if nobody wants it or stalking them from the outside getting home 1st on the wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: