Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 1/25

Alright,

A fantastic day of racing awaits at Gulfstream Park for Pegasus World Cup Day as I've completely handicapped all 12 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

It really is a great betting card, if we can beat some of these favorites along the way, we will cash some nice tickets today. We start the day off with a Best Bet in the 1st and the other in the 10th and I think I'll be looking at two $15+ turf winners. I also have a 20/1 M.L. horse on top in another turf race, as I said, lots of wagering opportunities today and I'm looking to score.

I have both Pegasus races listed as (1 star) races using four horses in each leg for multi-race purposes. The reason being - no Lasix. Every single horses form includes Lasix, I'd have to think its going to negatively affect some of them, so we will take more coverage.

An afternoon of great racing has this Saturday looking bright. Get on board now, let's take the money home.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 - #4 MEAN MARY - This Graham Motion trained daughter of Scat Daddy continues to develop after debuting late last fall and now the winner of two races. She stretches out her speed today to the marathon three turn distance of 1 1/2 miles, something her trainer is very adept at doing. I envision her on a lonely lead, taking these on a merry chase to the wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: