Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 24, 2020

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/24

OK,

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided.

I scored with 4 Top Pick Winners from 10 Thursday races at Gulfstream including the only turf race. We were set up for a nice score until Yodel EA Who got nail in last few strides as the PK3 was $151 for every $1 and I had it a few times for sure.

I love the turf action today with my Best Bet in the 3rd anchors one of the two Early PK5 plays. The turfy 5th anchors the other Early PK5 play which will get us rolling into the weekend. Some nice action all weekend long. Oaklawn Park opens today, if they only had a turf course, I'd actually pay much closer attention. I will take a look at the Late PK5's, if they are worth playing after my handicapping is done, I'll certainly list them as Spot Plays.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selection package as we start Pegasus World Cup Weekend.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 - #3 MIN IT TO WIN IT - This Big Drama filly came off the layoff last out and whistled first time over the turf. She has positional speed but just might be fast enough to take these wire to wire now that she's found a home on the turf.

The very best of luck!

No comments: