Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Santa Anita Horse Pick for Breeders Cup Day 2 - Sat 11/2

Alright,

Got Pick4win.com Players off to a nice start yesterday with 4 Top Pick Winners from 10 Santa Anita races including 3 Top Pick Winners from 5 Breeders' Cup races lead by Sharing $29.60 $10.60 $8.40 with British Idiom and Four Wheel Drive sprinting to the wire, winners for the home team.

Very excited for today as I've completely handicapped all 12 races from Santa Anita with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Trifecta wagers suggested. Most suggested Tri's are in the turf races where I'm looking to rain some price horses down, much like yesterday, much like I expect to do every day.

Fantastic racing action, my selections are well worth your time regardless of your expertise and experience. Arming yourself with my turf selections will only make you more likely to cash tickets. After years of double digit top pick turf winners, I have made many Pick4win Members happy. I have many interesting and unique ideas for today's action that could lead to a lifetime best score.

Get tied on, let's back up the truck and take the money home!

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

P.S. - I already have a turf horse Sunday I can't wait to bet!

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Santa Anita race 3 - #8 NEPTUNE'S STORM - This Richard Baltas trained son of Stormy Atlantic returns home after beating a good field in NY. He was going to point for the Hollywood Derby but is kicking down the barn looking to run again. He gets a great pace scenario where his stalking style over his favorite course at a distance where he's 2/3 add up to a nice victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: