Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, April 26, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Keeneland Horse Pick for Friday 4/26

OK,

For Friday I've completely handicapped the 2nd half of two cards - Closing Day at Keeneland races 5-10 and Opening Day at Belmont Park races 5-9 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided as rain is expected at both places.

I'll be playing regardless but I expect the turf races at Keeneland will remain on since its closing day.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selection package. Tomorrow I'll be doing Full Card from Belmont Park and I'll take a look at Golden Gate Fields as they have a great day of stakes action on Gold Rush Weekend.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 5 - #12 ART OF ALMOST - This daughter of Dansili returned off the layoff 20 days ago enduring a troubled trip under that slug Paco Lopez. She gets a nice jock switch today to Johnny Velezquez and I'm fully expecting her to take another step forward with the added fitness and her form has gotten better s they stretched out in distance. Should get a nice position and kick home a winner through the lane.

The very best of luck!

No comments: