Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Keeenland Horse Pick for Thursday 4/25

OK,

For Thursday I've completely handicapped all 9 races from Keeneland with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested plus off turf picks provided as rain has already swept through the area and will be around today.

Some nice races again today, yesterdays turf races didn't go as planned. If my horses ran well, they were 2nd to a horse I didn't lie at all - which is unusual. My horse in the last got completely eliminated at the start so it wasn't the best day all around.

But today even with the rain I expect them to stay on turf and I do like a few, the last race will be key to it all as its a deep maiden turf affair. The Late PK5 could be very rewarding and I can't wait to play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Keeneland race 3 - #6 BOTSWANA - This Greydar gelding goes 2nd off the layoff today while getting back on his preferred surface - the turf. He is the main speed and I expect him to lead these on a merry chase to the wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: