Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, September 22, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Friday 9/22

OK,

I really excited for today's races as I've completely handicapped all 9 Belmont races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. It takes a lot for me to get jacked up for the races, I always love to play, but seeing horses who jump out at prices and give me confidence doesn't happen every race, nor every day. Today seems to have five horses at prices I'll be swinging away with plus a 4 Star Best Bet.

I've made some bigger tickets and so more focused tickets trying to best take advantage of these price opportunities. I'll be making win best and exacta wagers too, it could be 'one of those days' and I can't wait to play.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Weekend Pass as I'll look to have stakes spot plays adding to Belmont on both Saturday and Sunday.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 6 - #1 QUALITY TIME - This Exceed And Excel filly makes her 2nd start in the USA for Christophe Clement after an eventful trip under Irad in Saratoga. She gets a jock switch to Joel Rosario who is riding the turf very well of late. There is some speed in here to set the pace as I expect her to move forward off her debut and make a strong late run for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: