Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Derby Dozen - List # 3

February 17th -

I have updated my Derby list. Some drops, some drop offs, but the King still reigns.

1. Old Fashioned - galloped out strongly but take away RearView Ramon's whip next time.
2. Mr Hot Stuff - my wise guy horse, I think he a Monster !!
3. Pioneer ofthe Nile - considered Cal's best 3 yr old
4. Friesan Fire - hasn't done anything wrong
5. Capt Candy Man - love these Candy Ride's
6. Hello Broadway - this colt is all heart
7. Giant Oak - will have 'my 3 starts' before Derby- will have a clearer trip next time.
8. Haynesfield - untested and has a much better stride and pedigree than Smarty Jones.
9. They're Late - colt runs Thursday in 'G2' allowance race
10. Mr Fantasy - 2/2 , goes next in Gotham
11. Imperial Counsel - too much talent to leave off the list.
12. Beethoven - will have 'the 3 races' prior to Derby - In quality hands.

Make sure to watch that allowance race Thursday at Gulfstream. I will also have some free picks and horses to watch as the week unfolds.

Coming soon - the All New - State of the Art - www.Pick4win.com

Aloha

No comments: