Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, February 20, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Monday 2/20

Alrighty,

Bonus day selections today for Pick4win Players as I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-12 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers on this holiday Monday.

Finished up yesterday with 3 Top Pick Winners but couldn't connect late. I had two horses, one 17/1 (Nerve Line) and the other was 8/1 (Analyze) who both ran the races I was looking for but a ridiculous long shot got home first while both my great odds horses had to settle for 2nd. Those there would have made it a much more special day.

Today's card does have appeal. I have 3 key turf selections that I'll be building my wagers around looking to cash a couple nice tickets. As usual, the Late PK5 & PK4 come into focus when two of those three turf horses race. Looking forward to a nice afternoon.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 6 - #6 FAST AND ACCURATE - This son of Hansen ships in live from the cold climes of Turfway Park after winning showing speed around two turns getting 1st time Lasix. There isn't much speed in here, I can easily see him bouncing out to the lead and taking these on a merry chase to the wire.

The very best of luck!


No comments: