Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 2/19

OK,

Finished up Saturday with 3 Top Pick Winners from 12 Gulfstream races as Patch, Moment of Delight and Co-Best Bet Delta Prince all won late but a seemingly over confident ride from Javier Castellano on Tombelaine in the 10th cost us all our running tickets. The Pick5 wouldn't have paid piles but I pressed enough times that it would have made for a nice afternoon.

But I got out for the day in the last when Delta Prince got home first and my cold $74 exacta over the 22/1 Alasaal plus nice win and double wagers.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-12 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.  As usual I'm focused in on the turf action and the races look interesting today as I really enjoy maiden turf races as prices can be found more so than in other races, in my opinion anyway. We have two of those in the 2nd half of today's card plus one other turf race I'll be seeking a nice reward after we beat the favorite.

Over all, it looks like a nice Sunday to play. I will have Holiday selections for Monday.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream 12 - #9 CHIEF KITTEN - The Ramsey Stable dispersal starts today as they plan to drops any horse to the bottom who isn't stakes/allowance quality. This Kitten's Joy horse makes his 3rd start off the long layoff so his best effort is expected today. After racing in stakes earlier in his career and being competitive in mid-level turf claimers, he plummets to the bottom in class on turf looking for a new home. He adds blinkers today, I expect Javy to just gun him from the gate winning as much the best.

The very best of luck!

No comments: