Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 2/14

OK,

We finished up strong Saturday tabbing Top Pick Winners in 3 of the last 5 Gulfstream races collecting two 4 of 5 consolations in the Gulfstream Late Pick5. I finished the day with 6 Top Pick Winners from 16 listed races.

My Top Pick at Golden Gate scratched so I tweeted I wasn't betting. When a Top Pick scratches, the 2nd Pick becomes the Top Pick (kinda obvious) as was the case with Frank Conversation. Without any value, I wasn't betting, but a winner is a winner as other Members still could be wagering on the race using the rest of the picks.

My best winners yesterday were -

Gulfstream race 12 - #10 ABBOT - $16.00 $6.80 & $5.20 using the optional selection I also hit the $75.40 exacta & the $806 trifecta as he looked too good on track not to include. We also cashed two Pick5 consolation tickets for $156 each.

Gulfstream race 10 - #5 SILENT ADMIRER - $13.80 $6.40 & $3.60 with the $74 exacta & $181 trifecta

The other Top Pick Winners were Red Hot Ralph at Gulfstream, Reload and Tepin at Tampa Bay plus Frank Conversation who we scratched into at Golden Gate.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream 4-12 plus Santa Anita race 2 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Also available from your Member Account are BrunoWithTheWorks Workout Reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, The All Tracks Works Combo and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 7 - #8 KID JETER - I normally don't try and resurrect the dead, but this George Weaver trained gelded son of Lemon Drop Kid seems live. He's only been in that barn for 8 weeks and they usually take more time to "get to know them" so that tips me off he's live here. He also takes the biggest class drop in racing from Maidens to Maiden Claimers while taking blinkers off and trying the turf for the first time out of a mare who won 4 times on turf. Lastly he picks up Jose Lezcano who rides the turf like a master. I'd love to get anywhere close to his 6/1 morning line.

The very best of luck.






No comments: