Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 2/13

OK,

Big day on tap with lots of deep races and I'm looking to score in a few of them. The turf action today is fantastic both at Gulfstream and at Tampa Bay and I'm excited to be playing both tracks today. I did handicap the last four races at Santa Anita but didn't have a strong enough opinion to bet myself, nonetheless post for my players. I did do the El Camino Real from Golden Gate as there were factors that led to a solid selection.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 4-12, Tampa Bay races 5-9 and Golden Gate race 7 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 plays suggested. The Late Pick5 at Gulfstream also has a carryover so mixing in some of my plays with your own regardless of you ability could lead to a substantial payoff.

Also available from your Member Account are BrunoWithTheWorks Workout Reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, The All Tracks Workout Combo, My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo plus new today is the NHC Qualifier Workout Report.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 7 - #2 SKY MY SKY - I've been waiting for this Mark Casse trained daughter of Bernardini to make her turf debut after scratching a few times when the races came off the turf. She comes from a deep Juddmonte family the traces back to more than a few Grade 1 turf runners and her turf works have easily been her best. She has the speed to blast away from the gate and I expect her to be forwardly placed and take these to the wire first at a solid price.

The very best of luck!

No comments: