Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Wednesday 11/25

OK,

We finished up Sunday with a few Top Pick Turf Winners including -

Aqueduct race 5  - ISLAND THERAPY - $12.20 5.90 & $3.70 with the $130 exacta & $1063 trifecta

Aqueduct race 7 - CHANGEWILLDOYAGOOD - $21.80 $11.00 & $5.60 with the $564 Pick3.

We did have other listed winners and more gimmicks cashed, so it was a good day.

This is the best week of the year for me, I love the Hollywood Turf Festival, much more so when it was actually AT Hollywood Park, but multiple days of grass turf stakes action gets me very excited as I've used this as a personal cash cow for years. I've made quite a few scores throughout the years as they run a turf stake or two for four days. Well worth playing along all week.

For Wednesday I have completely handicapped Aqueduct races 1-9 plus Gulfstream Park West races 3 & 7 with Pick5 Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Those two races at GPW are turf sprints and look very interesting per the morning line. I do have Churchill race 5 also listed but they just scratched my top selection.

Also available from your Member Account is RacingWithBrunos Workout Report for Churchill Downs as Brandon does a fantastic job with the morning observations.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or Bruno's CD Workout Report.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 3 - #7 QUEEN OF THE CUP - This Street Boss filly is my Best Bet of the Day. I've been waiting for her to finally draw in and she gets a great spot today. She was stymied behind a wall of horses last time losing all chance. She goes 2nd off the layoff which should have her dead fit for today's effort plus gets Irad Ortiz up in the saddle. She should let the pace unfold in front, pick them up around the turn and draw off in victory.

The very best of luck.

No comments: