Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Free Gulfstream Pick for Friday 1/10 from Zenyatta John

OK,

Starting off the weekend with a short set of races. Gulfstream took their early races off the turf, so I was refocused on the Late PK4 only. I looked over the Fair Grounds and Oaklawn races but could only find a three race series at Santa Anita worth listing as playable.

If races 7-10 at Gulfstream happen to come off the turf, I will give every customer today another day free on me.

For today, I have Gulfstream races 7-10 completely handicapped with suggested Pick4's and Pick3's plus have a Pick3 listed for Santa Anita races 5-7.

Visit www.pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

I did find a very interesting horse in race 10 at Gulfstream who I expect to blow up the tote board. If I get this one home and get my Pick4 to roll into him, it might pay $7500 for a $0.50 wager.

I'm excited to wager on that selection today, let's get lucky.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 7 - #2 Ay No Digas - this one returns fresh running first time for Graham Motion after making his US debut in October for Christophe Clement when he races "rank, under restraint." Switching barns, jockeys, and climates may do wonders for him. He has been working well in Florida since his arrival and will love the distance.

The very best of luck.

No comments: