Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Free Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 1/26

Wow,

To say we had a great day Saturday would be an understatement. If my first time starter didn't get left in the gate in the 9th and got up to win instead of a hard charging 3rd where she got beat a half a length, it might have been one of my Top 5 most rewarding gambling days ever.

I had 4 Top Pick Winners + 4 more Listed Winners from 10 races with 6 Exactas, 3 Pick3's, 2 Daily Doubles, and 2 Trifectas including the COLD Trifecta in the Holy Bull for $567.20

My best Top Pick winner was a 20/1 morning line shot who went off at 8/1 -

Gulfstream race 6 - #5 Big Guy Ian - $17.00 $8.40 & $4.80 with the $105 exacta, $73 double, and the $257 Pick3.

A fabulous day was had by all Pick4win players.

For Sunday, I have 9 races fully handicapped including races 5-11 at Gulfstream with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested. Also I have race 7 from Aqueduct with a horse I've been waiting for plus race 8 from Santa Anita.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #3 HARDLY - might have to have her running shoes on to beat the favorite, but I think she's up for it. She endured some traffic trouble last time but still finished with a flourish, galloping out as strong or better than the winner. Every race she runs is better than the previous one, so I expect her to unleash her best lifetime effort today, running past them all in the stretch for a good paying victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: