Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Free Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/24

OK,

Ready to roll into the weekend as some great races are ahead over the next few days. Plus some of my clients are entered in the National Handicapping Challenge at Treasure Island in Las Vegas for some big money. If they only wore tye dye's, you'd be seeing my shirts on Esquire TV's Horseplayers. Today starts the rollout of some of my stable mail horses who've I've been waiting for. I have a 20/1 shot ON TOP at Gulfstream which may put my NHC15 players in the drivers seat and make my Pick4win.com players quite happy. I will have another long priced horse at the Fair Grounds who has been tearing up the New Orleans oval. Might be a good time for a Weekend Pass.

For Friday, I have races 5-10 completely handicapped from Gulfstream with suggested Pick5's, Pick4's, and Pick3's plus I have suggested horses for all the mandatory NHC15 races at Oaklawn, Tampa Bay, Fair Grounds, and Santa Anita. Aqueduct has cancelled for today because it's cold, but isn't that normal in WINTER RACING?

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #3 LOCHTE - this Medaglia d'Oro gelding returns off a horror show trip last out where he was hopelessly boxed in on the rail but exploded late to grab third. None of that trouble is listed in his comment lines. There is one horse to beat here, but with a clean trip, I expect Lochte to cruise home for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: