Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Zenyatta John's Free Saturday Keeneland Horse Pick 4/6

OK,

Got off to a good start at Keeneland Friday hitting my first listed Pick3 for $724.

For Saturday, I have lots of action available, visit www.pick4win.com to purchase today's selections. I have races 5-10 at Keeneland with suggested Pick5's, Pick4's, and Pick3 wagers. I have races 7-12 at Aqueduct including the All Stakes Pick4, and races 7-9 at Santa Anita which includes the All Stakes Pick3.

For Saturday's Free Pick -

Keeneland race 8 - #7 Gathering - after yesterday's winning selections for Augustin Stable, coming right back today, this one for Mr Sheppard. This filly goes 1st time USA and 1st time Lasix today. I loved and cashed a few tickets on the mare Seebe who handled grass with a plume. She is dead fit for her return and runs very well fresh. Down the road.

The very best of luck!  


No comments: