Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Zenyatta John's Free Horse Pick for Saturday 2/4

OK,

Again, due to a hacker getting into my Host's Server, anyone that has opened a Member Account on www.pick4win.com within the last 6 months - needs to open another account. Any questions just send me an email.

I have 7 races handicapped today on www.pick4win.com including 3 straight races for Pk3 and Pk4 plays @ Aqueduct, 2 @ Gulfstream Park, and one each at Tampa Bay Downs and Santa Anita. I have much confidence in my anchor leg selection at Aqueduct and he's 8/1 + on the Morning Line. My Santa Anita selection is 12/1 + on the Morning Line and I feel the turf will help him show his best today.

Today's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 7 - #1 Pearl of Wisdom - was ridden all wrong last time and not to the directions the jock was given. She has more speed than she showed and doesn't like to be inside horses so I anticipate her either being in front today or easing off the rail and rating outside of horses. Owners sold off 120 horses and kept 15 and she was one of the keepers. She will show you why today.

The very best of luck!


No comments: