Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, January 28, 2022

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 1/28

 OK,

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 9 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pikc4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I've also laid out two Stronach5 Pick5's, one with turf, other with Tapeta picks for the middle leg.

Big weekend on tap, excellent Pegasus card Saturday where I already have some bombs sniffed out, Sunday I'll hoping to add the turf festival from Sam Houston too. 

Today's races look good too, I have two Best Bets as singles in each PK5, one is 12/1, the other is 15/1.

Can't wait to play, lets gamble!

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selection package.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #7 WAR FEATHER - This Soldat gelding is on a nice up-cycle since Angel Arroyo got up and he started racing on the Tapeta. He should sit back again, make a nice wide run late for victory. 

The very best of luck!

No comments: