Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Free Horse Picks - Sunday 4/4

Happy Easter -

I actually rose from the dead a day early! I finished up Saturday with 9 winners and a second from 10 selections with 7 exactas and 5 trifectas. That is f*cking white hot if I do say so myself.

I actually felt bad posting those selections yesterday knowing I couldn't find anything juicy to bet - so I picked horses I felt were 'winners' instead and won 9 of 10. I would almost rather run second and hit a $100 exacta than win with a $3.00 horse, but those opportunities were not there Saturday. Visit www.pick4win.com to buy Sundays selections. I will recap the comments received and the totals for Saturday after golf this morning.

As for Free Picks -

Gulf rc9 - #3 Mae Gone West - goes first time on the grass where she has been training for a long time, gets DeCarlo for Pletcher - look out!

Woodbine rc9 - #8 Goolagong - goes turf to poly today, this is a very nice filly and is my only other (5 star) play Sunday.

Happy Easter & the very best of luck!

No comments: