Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

comments from yesterday

After winning with 9 of 10 selections yesterday, I had a few friends and customers check in -

First is Dave from Tampa -

What a fantastic day for you picking!!!!!!!
LET IT RIDE!!!!!!!
Dave

James from Kansas City said - "Thank you so much!. Had a great day!.Will keep in touch."

Paul from Oregon -after a disappointing last weekend, I gave him this weekend on me and BAM!!! He said "I will be signing up for a subscription...take it to the bank! Great Calls with two scratches even! Thank you!"

Mike in Chicago - "Congrats on your big day today. I just wanted to thank you for your picks. I made a killing today especially with your 5 star picks. Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to your future picks."

My man Jack in NJ checked in - "I NEVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE IT!" JACK FROM NEW JERSEY...

The Gypsy Goddess said - WOW. Incredible. Congratulations, Jack!!! Happy Easter!

I am so glad that so many friends and customers were able to share in that memorable Saturday. But no worries - we will have many more days to brag about in the future!!

Best of luck today!

No comments: