Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Free Horse Picks - Sunday 2/14

OK -

I have some nice plays today - 9 total - 3 @ Aqueduct , 2 @ Santa Anita, 2 @ Gulfstream, and one each at Tampa Bay and the Fair Grounds. The Fair Grounds play is a first time starter my clocker gave me a few weeks ago - so I'm betting him Turf or Dirt.

Visit www.pick4win.com and buy your winning selections today! I will give you Monday as a Bonus as I will have a full card of selections on Presidents Day.

As for Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc4 - #3 Wild News - gets blinkers today , should be able to sit 3rd and rock off the far turn to victory.

Gulfstream rc8 - #4 Qualia - this quite possibly could be the Best offspring of Saarland ever - stretches out off a win and should handle these with ease.

The very best of luck!

No comments: