Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Free Horse Picks - 11/15

Sunday November 15th -

I have a few Clocker Plays today. A VERY LIVE firster at Aqueduct and a grass play at Hollywood Park - visit www.pick4win.com and buy your package today !!

The first time starter caught my eye prior to being told he is 'live' because I knew the mare. She is kin to Housebuster , one of my favorite sprinters of all time. He was one fast SOB ... My HOT firster from yesterday at Hollywood went off at 9/1 and got beat a neck ... I did give him out over www.twitter.com/pick4win with 13 minutes to post because he was 16/1 !!

As for Free Picks -

Aqueduct rc8 - #2 Uncle T Seven - bred to relish the wet track as seen in his pp's a few back, but will be a solid price today ....

Philly Park rc7 - #10 Love Ridge - first foray into Philly but this one caught my eye. A bad race to start but the conditions explained it , 'horse must have spent 10 days in South Carolina' !! Not kidding !! This one was claimed by high percentage outfit , adds blinkers after showing speed already, and is 10/1 on the morning line. Why not ?

The very best of luck !

No comments: