Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best article I've ever read ...

But wished I didn't.

I normally don't read the Paulick Report - but I just became a fan.

Recently Penn National ruled Mike Gill's horses off the track after the jockeys refused to ride in a race that Gill's horses were entered. A rash a recent breakdowns has the jocks looking around rather than trying to ride to win.

I didn't know what to make up it until I came across this article. This scumbag officially is a bigger asshole than Ernie Paragallo - and he was King A-Hole till Gill took the crown.

Can someone explain to me how Bravo Packing in NJ uses horse meat for Zoo animal food? What country are we in ?

Click this link to see why i was so moved -

http://www.paulickreport.com/blog/gills-gang-of-misfits/

Looking forward to Gill getting out of the game - hopefully he's fed his last Zoo animal.

No comments: