Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twitter - Pick4win

K-

I have added a new widget on the blog with my Twitter Alerts (I can't call them tweets, that sounds so stupid). Everyone can read the last few or join along on Twitter.

It does have one HUGE advantage - if I release a horse with a Twitter Alert 15 minutes to post, it can go straight to your cell phone as a text/sms message. Think about that for a second. Last weekend when I released the $16.20 first time starter, it could have come straight to your cell phone WHILE your at the track or your local OTB!!! Just walk up to the window and place your bet ...

So sign up on Twitter - www.twitter.com/pick4win and get on the fast track to more winners !! It still FREE but may not be in the coming months ....

No comments: