Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday's Best Bet - a winner

K-

I had two picks at Hollywood Sunday - the Best Bet of the Day won , the other ran second. I gave out the winning rc8-rc9 double and the Best Bet on www.twitter.com/pick4win -

Hollywood rc8 - #1 Miss Heather Lee - ran 2nd $5.40 & $3.60 with the $47.60 exacta !!

Hollywood rc9 - #4 A Jealous Woman - WON as Best Bet - $5.20 $3.20 & $2.60 with the $23.20 double !!

Turned out to be a fantastic day - lots of winners and money makers on www.pick4win.com !!

Stay tuned - I will be handicapping Thanksgiving Thursday - Sunday this week. This is one of my favorite betting weekends because of the Hollywood Turf Festival. Its down a few races this year, but I almost always make money. One time I was down to the last race Sunday night, thank goodness my Best Bet WON the Hollywood Derby - Good Reward at $26 for Shug - but I cashed the win , exacta , and triple for over $2500 !! Now you see why I love these races !!

The very best of luck as always ...

No comments: