Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Free Horse Picks - Sunday 11/22

Join me - Jack Straw from www.pick4win.com as I handicap every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for all the Best horse racing tips, picks, and selections...

Not a good day for the home team Saturday - only two winners as longshots were prevalent all over North America ... My focus today was mainly Aqueduct where I have 6 selections - including two pick3 sequences... My Best Bet of the Day is at Hollywood Park and I will release it as a Free Pick.

As for the Free Picks - 11/22 -

Aqueduct rc4 - #3 Wild News - scored out on his workmate last weekend ($16.20) , makes 2nd lifetime start so improvement expected - keeps Ramon , should gallop as favorite ...

Hollywood rc9 - #4 A Jealous Woman - Best Bet by far today as I am making a nice wager, comes from a key race as 3 winners have come from it , returns with repeated 'superior' workouts - double down and get out for the whole weekend !!

Visit www.pick4win.com and buy you winning selections today !!

The very best of luck !!

No comments: