Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Zenyatta John

On Sundays -

Living in wonderful Saratoga Springs has many perks including being able to watch Capital OTB for free on cable TV. Sundays in the mornings TrackFacts Live airs and gives horse players a venue to listen and speak to other horse players.

I've been calling in longer than I've had my site - www.pick4win.com and prior to this blog as well - as Zenyatta John. I saw Zenyatta's first lifetime start and it was a jaw dropping experience just like that colt did to me on that October afternoon - and they went on to win 19 more races in a row !! Yes that was Cigar. The absolute ease of the way they both won those races - I could see it in their strides. So I wanted to bring Zenyatta to the fore in my circle on the East Coast so I started sending in selections to TrackFacts with that name. Once you give out double digit winners , its hard to change direction and now say - its Jack Straw from Hoof Prints and Horse Play ....

But - we are one in the same .... so if anyone in the Capital District want to check out my stuff , you found me ....

The very best of luck !!

No comments: