Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Free Horse Picks - 11/27

Friday November 27th -

I have some good plays today - but first , the free plays -


Aqueduct rc3 - #4 Laysh Laysh Laysh - makes 2nd start for Chip Dutrow after impressive win last out... Wet track would be a bonus ...

Churchill rc9 - #1 Banrock - Hard hitting NYB travels to KY to catch his favorite distance with lots of 'give' in the turf... Price should be right and Mr Bush is going great guns with Get Stormy - its karma man ...

I have TWO selections that I'm salivating to wager on Friday. The Clark at Churchill and my Best Bet of the Day in the 7th at Aqueduct that will key the late Pick3 ... Don't miss out - visit www.pick4win.com and buy your winning package today !! If you buy Friday - I will give you Saturday & Sunday FREE !!

The very best of luck !

No comments: