Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Big Pushes @ Hollywood 11/27

K-

According to my private clocker watching California - I have TWO BIG PLAYS for Friday ...

First - a horse with average form BUT the DRF has his last workout in 1:01 - my guy has it 10 lengths FASTER !! Wow - someone is trying to make a score - and I'm on the scent.

Second - a horse sitting on a HUGE race and will NOT be the favorite.

This is the Best Info available to bettors - check my results from previous times my private clockers push me on horses. Besides , you have nothing to lose ! If you buy a $10 package for Friday, you will get these winners above, all picks for Friday - Plus Saturday & Sunday for Free!!

This is the Best Info money can buy !! Get on board NOW !!

No comments: